Specialist Home, Office and Commercial Renovation Service in Swansea By BPS
With exceptional attention to detail as well as an impressive health and safety history, we are experts in the provision of one of the most effective and most depended upon refurbishment and renovation professional services in Swansea.
From Government and local authority properties, industrial to residential use, historic and graded building refurbishment work, we provide the total property refurbishment and renovation service, doing work for a wide variety of commercial, educational, private and governmental customers in Swansea and throughout South Wales.
A lot of companies offer all-in-one solutions, but few can promise the strength and depth of experience or the clear dedication to excelling in every trade and field we work in, with certifications for high quality, safety and dependability across our service range and a long list of high profile and arduous projects.
From modest refurbishment tasks right through to 100% design and project management of the redevelopment or refurbishment, BPS is the company to trust with your project.
- Guaranteed professional experience – All renovations guaranteed for at least one year
- Detailed financial budget and written specifications this means you know exactly what to expect
- Working together with our customers. Ongoing meetings to help keep our clients up to date. Our dedicated Project Manager will keep you thoroughly informed all the way
- Stress-free experience from beginning to end – we concentrate on finishing your projects punctually and within your budget
- Only employ experienced and qualified tradesmen which means your project will be in competent hands and managed by professionals.
- Fully insured
- One supplier for all your redevelopment requirements
- Free survey and quote
Why Decide On BPS For The Development Project?
Our commercial refurbishment services cover all aspects of a redevelopment of commercial, industrial and domestic buildings. We are experts in the redevelopment of commercial buildings and also converting commercial buildings for residential use. You may have confidence we adhere to stringent safety legislation.
We carry out a variety of building refurbishment:
- Retail Store refurbishments
- Substantial domestic property refurbishments
- Office refurbishments
- Social housing refurbishments
- Manufacturing refurbishments
- Hotel & Leisure refurbishments
- Commercial buildings to domestic or rental accommodation
- Industrial buildings to domestic or rental accommodation
For domestic or business building work assignments, we’ll supply:
- Planning process
- Project management
- Structural calculations
- Managing Building Control application and Building Control process
- Party wall legal agreements
- Health and Safety
- Structural works
- Bricklaying, pointing
- Damp proofing, tanking
- Structural openings, structural works
- Many types of roofs: dormers, flat, pitched
- All types of roof covers: slates, tiles, resin, felt, single ply membrane (EPDM)
- Full central heating system installations
- New boilers and hot water cylinders
- Underfloor heating system
- Waste drainage
- Solar panels
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Full rewiring
- Consumer units
- Lights and sockets
- Smart systems installation
- Home automation & control systems
- Home thermostats, smoke and also heat detectors
- Fire and smoke alarms
- Bespoke furniture, shelves, cupboards
- Skirting boards and architraves
- Doors, doors installation
- Supply and installation of windows
- Bespoke joinery
Our project managers will take care of everything for you and keep you up-to-date at each stage. We’ve completed projects which range from £10,0000 to £3M and we’re ideally placed to oversee the whole undertaking.
Structural Steelwork and Fabrication Specialists:
Our fabricators and steel experts can design and fit a variety of items which include mezzanine floors, handrails and balustrades, portal frame buildings and steel fences.
Solutions For All Trades
From plumbing, heating and electrical installations to roofing, brickwork and rendering, dry lining and decoration; with our all trade solutions, we can complete all aspects of the project.
One of the reasons our commercial refurbishment and office maintenance services in Swansea are so popular is due to our capability to complete projects on time and within budget, no matter their size or complexity. Should you be considering a renovation project for a business property in Swansea and you would like to make certain that you are able to finish it without exceeding the budget or maybe the proposed completion time frame, please contact to discuss your requirements with our team on 029 2048 4114