Specialist Electrical Contractors Swansea
Trying to find an experienced and dependable electrical engineer in Swansea? At BPS, we provide you with the whole package and work together with you from beginning to end to guarantee the best results possible. We’re very skilled at a huge range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not only this, our team of experts are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving methods, data and network cabling; there is no electrical solution we cannot provide.
Electrical Contractors in Swansea
Regardless of whether your requirements are a significant retail property, office or perhaps a shop fitting assignment, our commercial team provide a no-compromise approach – making use of the most advanced technology in order to meet all your commercial requirements. Our services:
- Meet all latest compliance requirements
- Have the very best electrical, security as well as networking systems to suit your property and finances
- Minimise energy usage
- We are fully compliant with HSE being safe contractor authorised
These ideas are carried out by a team of time served contractors along with a staff of competent engineers who are well known in the profession for their comprehensive technical know-how and vast experience in working with even the most complicated and demanding of site environments.
BPS electrical should be your first choice for those industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair projects of all size and shapes. We have a long and effective relationship with our industrial customers because of our passionate and flexible methods.
Our innovative strategy has made certain our large list of retail clients are left with an excellent electrical installation, frequently accomplished on a tight timescale. Our capacity to successfully communicate and coordinate with other trades is the reason why we a regarded as the most effective retail electrical contractors in Swansea.
DOMESTIC & SMALL WORKS ELECTRICIANS
We carry out all electrical work which may vary from modest work, for instance, fitting lights and extra electrical sockets, to complete property rewires, new build tasks, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and security alarms and 3-phase commercial/industrial rewires.
We also specialise in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants for property managers.
We offer a 24-hour/7 day a week emergency electrical contractor call out support.
We carry out:
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth bonding testing
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points and sockets
- Lighting & power installation
- Fuseboard/Consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion heaters
We know how important it truly is to work alongside a customer, large or small, on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. So if you have a full home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at your workplace, BPS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide a specialist and friendly approach. We’ll always strive to cause the bare minimum amount of disruption feasible and will always listen to your needs to make certain we produce the best work possible. BPS has got the experience and skills to enhance your school, new build developments, offices, retail store spaces and industrial facilities along with substantial knowledge of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in all establishments from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we at all times supply a high level of service and treat every job with the same respect and skill.
BPS is a Part P approved company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC accredited electrical installation contractor based in South Wales. Our substantial experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to large residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in offering innovation, reliability, cost control and excellent workmanship on all of our projects.
Our success has been based on customer support, reliability and competitiveness. We persistently strive to ensure these standards are maintained at each level of our company. The ability to collaborate with all team members throughout the duration of projects has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious clients and professionals repeatedly, whether as a direct contractor of the client, working in conjunction with an independent primary contractor, as a domestic subcontractor or even as the lead contractor handling other trades.
Our list of customers, the majority of which are repeat customers, is evidence of our proactive approach to the administration and production of high-quality installations and building lasting relationships with all of our clients beyond completion of their project right through to maintenance, guidance and support when their premises are operating fully.
We are well-known for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, cost control, craftsmanship or skill on site.
We offer a complete range of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a large data centre installation every aspect is included:
- Power/Voltage optimisation expert services
- Mains transformer supply and installation products and services
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, including paper lead jointing
- Design and installation of full power and lighting systems
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now termed Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV installations
We install the most up-to-date LED light fittings using the customer’s budget to guide on the choice of electrical fittings from the most energy efficient to the more budget-friendly.
We are able to then offer additional strategies for controlling the lighting making use of local switches or PIR sensors and microwave detectors.
The option of extras for switches and sockets will be chosen and cost to suit your priorities and requirements.
When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate
All work conforms to the existing British standards and guidance is offered to customers in the usage of the most up-to-date systems and safety features.
BPS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in premises). We also offer you agreements for the testing, and advice that will help you conform to the obligations for the emergency lights.
Emergency lights are essential for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on in the event the normal lighting does not work properly. It must be sufficiently bright, illuminated for a sufficient period of time and adequate light source for the building design.
Routine testing really should be carried out by properly trained employees and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to make sure that emergency lighting systems are operating correctly and that indicators are functioning. This will be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the task by the company/business. Any faults must be logged and remedied as soon as possible.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for warning signs of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to make sure that they operate in the event of mains electricity supply failure. This will typically be carried out by the ‘responsible person’. Any faults really should be recorded and corrected immediately.
• Annually – An entire system inspection and duration test of the emergency lights should be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the essential expertise, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Conformity with BS5266 should be thought about and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any faults need to be rectified. BPS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine examination and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Services include things like:
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance.
- Fire alarm Installations and Maintenance.
- LED Lighting Design& Installations.
- Electrical Design Services.
- Commercial Electrical Installation.
- •ndustrial Electrical Installations.
- Retail Electrical installations.
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure.
- Specialist HVAC installations.
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
For more information, or to go over the needs you have for an Electrical Contractor in Swansea, please call Head Office on 029 2048 4114