Expert Electrical Contractors South Wales
Looking for an expert and reputable electrical contractor in South Wales? At BPS, we provide the full package and work alongside you from start to finish to guarantee the best results achievable. We’re highly trained at a large range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not only this, our team of professionals are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving solutions, data and network cabling; there’s no electrical service we cannot provide.
Electrical Contractors in South Wales
Whether or not the needs you have are a significant retail property, office space or maybe a shop fitting project, our commercial team provide a no-compromise approach while using the most advanced technology to meet all of your commercial requirements. Our services:
- Meet all current compliance requirements
- Have the very best electrical, security and networking systems to suit your premises and finances
- Minimise energy usage
- We are completely compliant with HSE being safe contractor accredited
These ideas are applied by a group of time served contractors along with a staff of qualified engineers who are well known in the profession for their substantial technical know-how and substantial experience in working with even the most complex and demanding of site situations.
BPS electrical should be your first choice for all industrial electrical works. We are able to design, install, maintain and repair equipment of all size and shapes. We have a very long and successful relationship with our industrial customers as a result of our enthusiastic and flexible approach.
Our progressive strategy has made certain our large list of retail customers are left with a fantastic electrical installation, accomplished often on a tight timescale. Our capability to effectively communicate and coordinate with other trades is why we a regarded as among the finest retail electrical contractors in South Wales.
We carry out all electrical work which could range from modest jobs, for example, fitting lights and extra sockets, to complete property rewires, new build jobs, home automation and security systems.
In addition, we are experts in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants for property owners.
We offer a 24 hour/7 day a week emergency electrical contractor call out service.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional sockets and electrical points
- Lighting & power systems
- Fuseboard/Consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion heaters
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/ radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth bonding testing
We know how crucial it really is to work with a customer, large or small, on the whole job; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. If you have a 100% home or office rewire, or require some industrial installation at the workplace, BPS are the ones to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide a specialist and friendly approach. We will constantly attempt to cause the minimal amount of interruption feasible and will always pay attention to your needs to make sure we produce the best work feasible. BPS has the skills and experience to further improve your university, new build developments, offices, retail store spaces and factories together with extensive knowledge of the domestic market.
We have worked in all establishments from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we continually provide a high level of service and handle each and every job with similar respect and skill.
BPS is a Part P approved company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC approved electrical installation contractor located in South Wales. Our extensive experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure sector to significant residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We pride ourselves on providing innovation, integrity, cost control and exceptional craftsmanship on all of our assignments.
Our success has been based on customer satisfaction, dependability and competitiveness. We consistently try to make certain these standards are maintained at every level of our business. The ability to collaborate with all team members throughout the duration of projects has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with prestigious customers and professionals over and over again whether as a direct service provider of the client working along with an independent primary contractor, as a domestic subcontractor and even as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of customers, the majority of which are repeat customers is proof of our proactive approach to the management and production of high-quality installation and building long-lasting relationships with all of our customers further than completion of their assignment right through to maintenance, advice and support when their building is operational or works are completed.
We are renowned for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, workmanship or expertise on site.
Our company offers an entire selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation all aspects are covered:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which include paper lead jointing
- Design and installation of full power and lighting systems
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now termed Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV systems
- Power/ Voltage optimisation services
- Mains transformer supply and installation products and services
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the most up-to-date LED light fittings using the customer’s financial budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most energy efficient to the more budget-friendly all having a minimum of 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are able to then offer you additional ways of controlling the lights making use of local switches to PIR sensors and microwave detectors
A choice of accessories for switches and sockets will all be decided on and cost to fit your priorities and requirements
When all the work is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate
All work complies with the latest British standards and guidance is offered to customers in using the most recent technologies and safety measures.
BPS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in premises). We offer agreements for the testing and advice to help you conform to the obligations for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is important for the safety of building occupants. It is vital that the lighting comes on if the standard lighting fails. It should be sufficiently bright and be illuminated for a sufficient time period.
Routine testing really should be performed by properly trained staff members and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are running correctly and that indicators are functioning. This will be carried out by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the activity by the organisation/business. Any faults must be recorded and remedied immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for indications of damage or disrepair. Briefly test out all emergency lights to ensure that they operate in the event of mains electrical power supply failure. This will generally be performed by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems need to be logged and fixed immediately.
• Annually – A full system examination and duration test of the emergency lights must be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the necessary skills, training and knowledge to perform emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Complying with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any problems must be corrected. BPS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine assessment and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Services consist of:
- Electrical Design Services.
- Commercial Electrical Installation.
- Industrial Electrical Installation.
- Retail Electrical systems.
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure.
- Specialist HVAC installations.
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance.
- Fire alarm Installations and Maintenance.
- LED Lighting Design& Installations.
To find out more, or to discuss your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in South Wales, be sure to telephone Head Office on 029 2048 4114