Qualified Electrical Contractors Newport
Looking for an established and dependable electrician in Newport, South Wales? At BPS, we provide the complete package and work together with you from beginning to end to guarantee the best results achievable. We are experienced in a huge range of services; from commercial to industrial and education and special events. Not just that, our team of specialists are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving strategies, data and network cabling; there is no electrical solution we simply cannot supply.
Electrical Contractors in Newport
No matter whether the needs you have are for a large retail premise, office space or even a shop fitting assignment, our commercial team offer a no-compromise approach making use of the latest technology to fulfil all of your commercial requirements. Our services:
- Meet all current compliance requirements
- Have the very best electrical, security and networking systems to suit your property and budgets
- Minimise energy usage
- We are completely compliant with Health And Safety Executive being safe contractor accredited
These ideas are applied by a team of time served contractors and a staff of qualified technical engineers that are well-known in the industry for their comprehensive technical understanding and vast experience in working with even the most intricate and challenging of site conditions.
BPS electrical should be your first choice for those industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair jobs of all sizes and shapes. We have a long and productive relationship with our commercial customers because of our passionate and versatile approach.
Our innovative approach has ensured our long list of retail customers are left with an excellent electrical installation, often completed on a limited timescale. Our capability to effectively communicate and work well with other trades is the reason why we a considered the most effective retail electrical contractors in Newport.
DOMESTIC & SMALL WORKS
We carry out all electrical work which may vary from smaller work such as fitting lights and additional sockets, to complete property rewires, new build jobs, emergency lighting, store and office refurbishments, home automation and home security systems and 3-phase commercial/industrial rewires. We value high standards of workmanship and provide a professional and friendly approach. We will constantly strive to cause the minimum level of interruption feasible and will always listen to your requirements to make sure we produce the best work attainable. BPS has got the skills and experience to enhance your college, new build developments, workplaces, retail store spaces and industrial facilities together with an extensive understanding of the domestic market.
We also specialise in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We regularly collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants on behalf of property managers.
Our company offers a 24-hours a day 365 days a year emergency electrical contractor call out service plan.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Heaters/ Radiators
- Towel Rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric Cooker Points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth Bonding Testing
- Lighting & Power Installations
- Fuseboard/ Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
We know how critical it is to work alongside a client on the whole project; from installation to routine maintenance and upkeep. If you have a full home or office rewire, or need some industrial installation at your workplace, BPS are the ones to call.
We’ve worked in every establishment from schools to nursing homes, from studio apartments to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work with, we constantly supply a high level of service and treat each and every job with the exact same respect and skill.
BPS is a Part P approved company, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC authorised electrical installation contractor located in South Wales. Our considerable experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to large residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We pride ourselves on offering innovation, integrity, cost control and exceptional workmanship on all of our projects.
Our success continues to be based on customer care, dependability and competitiveness. We continually strive to ensure these standards are maintained at each level of our company. The ability to collaborate with all team members through the entire duration of assignments has ensured we have been fortunate enough to work with renowned clients and professionals over and over again whether as a direct service provider of the client working in conjunction with an independent main contractor, as a domestic subcontractor or even as the lead contractor dealing with other trades.
Our list of clientele, many which are repeat customers, is a testament to our proactive approach to the supervision and output of high-quality installation and creating enduring associations with all of our clients beyond completion of their assignment through to maintenance, advice and assistance – once their premises are operational.
We are renowned for our high standards whether it is project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
We provide the complete range of commercial and industrial electrical system design and installation.
From an office refurbishment to a large data centre installation every aspect is included:
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now referred to as Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV installation
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which includes paper lead jointing
- Design and installing of full power and lighting solutions
- • Power/ Voltage optimisation solutions
- • Mains transformer supply
- • Energy management methods
- • Testing and commissioning
- • Maintenance works
- • Air conditioning supplies
- • LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the most up-to-date LED light fittings using the customer’s financial budget to guide on the option of electrical fittings from the most power efficient to the more budget-friendly all with a minimum of 3- year manufacturer’s warranty.
We can then offer you further ways of controlling the lights using local switches to PIR sensors and microwave sensors.
The choice of extras for switches and electrical sockets will all be selected and cost to match your priorities and requirements.
When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate.
All work conforms to the latest British standards and advice is given to customers in using the most recent systems and safety measures.
BPS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We offer contracts for the testing and advice to help you conform to the responsibilities for emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lighting is essential for the safety of building occupants. It is essential that the lighting comes on if the regular lighting stops working. It has to be adequately bright, illuminated for a sufficient period of time and the light sources all working.
Routine Testing really should be carried out by trained staff and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are operating correctly and that indicators are operating. This tends to be carried out by the ‘responsible person’ assigned to the task by the organisation/business. Any defects should be recorded and corrected asap.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for signs of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to make certain that they operate in the case of mains electricity supply failure. This will commonly be carried out by the ‘responsible person’. Any problems should be logged and solved immediately.
• Annually – A full system inspection and duration test of the emergency lights ought to be achieved by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the mandatory skills, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Compliance with BS5266 should be considered and produced in the emergency lighting certification document. Any problems need to be corrected. BPS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine assessment and tests of emergency lighting systems.
Our Services consist of:
- Electrical Design Services.
- Specialist Air Conditioning systems.
- Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
- Emergency Lighting Installations and Maintenance.
- Fire alarm Installations and Repairs And Maintenance.
- LED Lighting Design& Installations.
- Commercial Electrical Installation.
- Industrial Electrical Installation.
- Retail Electrical installations.
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure.
For additional information, or to discuss the needs you have for an Electrical Contractor in Newport, be sure to call Head Office on 029 2048 4114