Expert Electrical Contractors Cardiff
Trying to find a specialist and trustworthy electrical engineer in Cardiff? At BPS, we provide the whole package and work together with you from start to finish to guarantee the best results possible. We are experienced at a huge range of services; from commercial to industrial, education sector and special events. Not just that, our team of industry experts are fully trained in PAT testing, energy saving strategies, data and network cabling; there isn’t any electrical service we can’t provide.
Electrical Contractors in Cardiff
SMALL WORKS & DOMESTIC
We carry out all electrical work which may vary from smaller jobs such as fitting lights and extra sockets, to complete house rewires, new build tasks, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbishments, home automation and home security systems and 3-phase commercial/ industrial rewiring.
We are experts in electrical installation condition reports for every type of installations.
We frequently collect keys from estate agents and liaise with tenants for property owners.
No matter whether your requirements are a large retail property, office or maybe a shop fitting project, our commercial workforce offer a no-compromise approach making use of the most advanced technology to fulfil your entire commercial requirements. Our services:
- meet all latest compliance specifications
- have the very best electrical, security as well as networking systems to match your premises and budgets
- minimise energy usage
- we are completely compliant with Health And Safety Executive being safe contractor authorised
These principles are implemented by a team of time served contractors and a staff of competent engineers that are well known in the industry for their substantial technical know-how and huge experience in dealing with even the most complex and demanding of site situations.
BPS electrical should be your first choice for those industrial electrical works. We can design, install, maintain and repair tasks of all sizes and shapes. We have a long and effective relationship with our commercial clients due to our passionate and versatile approach.
Our progressive approach has ensured our large list of retail customers are left with a great electrical installation, completed often within a limited timescale. Our ability to effectively communicate and work well along with other trades is the reason we are regarded as probably the greatest retail electrical contractors in Cardiff.
We provide emergency electrician call out support 24-hours a day/365 days a year.
We carry out:
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional points
- Electrical condition report
- Earth bonding testing
- Lighting & power systems
- Fuseboard/Consumer units
- Partial or complete rewiring
- Immersion heaters
- Water heaters
- Electric powered heaters/radiators
- Towel rails
- Extractor fans
- Electric cooker points
We know how critical it truly is to work alongside a client, large or small, on the whole job; from installation to maintenance and upkeep. If you have a full home or office rewire, or need some industrial installations at the office, BPS is the company to call.
We value high standards of workmanship and provide an experienced and friendly approach. We will constantly strive to cause the bare minimum amount of interruption feasible and will always listen to your requirements to make sure we produce the best work possible. BPS has the skills and experience to enhance your school, new build developments, offices, retail store spaces and factories along with an extensive understanding of the domestic market.
We’ve worked in all establishments from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
Regardless of where or who we work with, we at all times supply a high level of service and handle each and every task with similar respect and skill.
BPS is a Part P accredited provider, registered with NICEIC as an approved contractor.
We are an NICEIC authorised electrical installation contractor headquartered in South Wales. Our extensive experience in the industry ranges from the retail and leisure marketplace to significant residential projects, schools and places of worship.
We take great pride in providing innovation, integrity, cost control and excellent workmanship on all our assignments.
Our success has been based on customer care, trustworthiness and competitiveness. We consistently make an effort to ensure these standards are maintained at each level of our business. To be able to collaborate with all team members through the entire duration of assignments has made certain we have been fortunate enough to work with renowned customers and professionals time and again whether as a direct contractor of the client, working along with an independent main contractor, as a domestic sub-contractor and even as the lead contractor handling other trades.
Our list of clients, many which are repeat customers, is evidence of our proactive approach to the supervision and production of high-quality installations and building long lasting associations with all of our clients beyond the completion of their project through to maintenance, advice and support when their building is operational.
We are well known for our high standards whether it’s project management and design, approachability, expenditure control, craftsmanship or expertise on site.
Our company offers the complete selection of industrial and commercial electrical system design and installation.
From an business office refurbishment to a huge data centre installation every aspect are included:
- HV and LV cable installation and jointing, which include paper lead jointing
- Design and installation of full power and lighting solutions
- Periodic electrical testing and inspection now called Electrical Condition Reports
- Fire alarm systems small to large systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Data Installations
- CCTV installations
- Power/ Voltage optimisation solutions
- Mains transformer supply and installation products and services
- Energy management solutions
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance works
- Air conditioning supplies
- LV switchgear maintenance testing and installation
We install the latest LED light fittings using the client’s spending budget to guide on the choice of electrical fittings from the most power efficient to the more budget-friendly.
- We are able to then offer further ways of controlling the lighting making use of local switches to PIR detectors and microwave sensors
- The choice of extras for switches and sockets will all be decided on and cost to match your priorities and requirements
- When everything is completed you will receive an NICEIC wiring installation certificate
- All work conforms to the current British standards and guidance is offered to clients in the use of the most up-to-date technologies and safety measures.
BPS Electrical Contractors design and install emergency lighting to BS 5266-1:2005 (the emergency lighting code of practice for emergency lights in property). We also offer you contracts for the testing and advice that will help you conform to the responsibilities for the emergency equipment and lighting.
Emergency lights are essential for the safety of building occupants. It’s critical the lighting comes on in the event the standard lighting does not work properly. It has to be sufficiently bright and illuminated for a sufficient length of time.
Routine testing ought to be performed by trained staff members and a competent individual:
• Daily – visual check to ensure that emergency lighting systems are working effectively and that indicators are functioning. This tends to be achieved by the ‘responsible person’ delegated to the activity by the company/business. Any problems should be recorded and remedied immediately.
• Monthly – Check all luminaires for warning signs of damage or disrepair. Briefly test all emergency lights to ensure that they operate in the eventuality of mains electricity supply failure. This will typically be achieved by the ‘responsible person’. Any defects really should be recorded and corrected immediately.
• Annually – A full system examination and duration test of the emergency lights ought to be performed by a ‘competent person‘, this being a person with the mandatory skills, training and knowledge to execute emergency lighting routine maintenance and servicing. Complying with BS5266 should be thought about and produced in the emergency lighting certification report. Any problems must be corrected. BPS Electrical engineers are qualified and experienced in the routine inspection and testing of emergency lighting systems.
Our Solutions include:
- • Electrical Design Services
- • Industrial Electrical Installation
- • Retail Electrical installations
- • Commercial Electrical Installation
- • Fire alarm Installations and Repairs And Maintenance
- • LED Lighting Design& Installations
- • Network Cabling and Infrastructure
- • Specialist HVAC installations
- • Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- • Portable Appliance Testing
- • Emergency Lighting Installations and Routine Maintenance
For additional information, or to discuss your requirements for an Electrical Contractor in Cardiff, please call Head Office on 029 2048 4114